Saturday, September 24, 2011

sisters

Today is a big day for each of my sisters. Mary, the eldest of my siblings, is celebrating her birthday today. Happy, happy day, Mary!
Terri, our little sister, whose birthday was this past Thursday and who is a breast cancer survivor, is walking in Chicago's Susan Komen walk today. She has collected over $1,000 for this walk! Way to go Terri. But on top of that, she was nominated and selected to be one of the flag carriers today.
Since I'm at our city house this weekend and borrowing Jerome's computer, I don't have any photos at hand. My enthusiastic texts will have to convey just how glad I am to have each of them in my life.
Yahoo, sisters!

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you Sharon!!!
    Is it your birthday too? I thought you had mentioned that.
    In any case, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete